2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you guys know how to download the service manual to local computer?
Don't bother, if you don't have cloud service, just sign up for the free level of Mega you can get to from the original post. It took me all of 2 minutes to sign up for it and start the download of the 10,000+ page manual. I just started viewing the manual to see if I can get some help with my headlights and fog lights...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can anyone confirm or deny if the wiring stayed the same, in terms of configurations and wire color from this service manual, to where it would still be the same configurations as a 2018? I have a 2018 3 Touring sedan, 6-speed manual.
Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Okay, so I am trying to understand all that I can about the DRL system. I have downloaded the service manual for the 2014 and I am looking through it searching specifically for "DRL", I get to page 196, it's blank with blue boxes where "DRL" would be. Can anyone help, get me a copy of that page, or tell me how to fix it? If this is posted in the wrong place, Mods, feel free to move it.

ANY help is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello! Sorry to resurrect this from the grave, but I managed to do something that's been driving me nuts when using this PDF. Mainly, the fact that it doesn't open with bookmarks open, and those bookmarks not being properly collapsed. To fix this, I had to break the ownership security (bookmarks not opening by default is a per PDF setting and you can't change it without having editing permission) and save the PDF as a different file to change the bookmark view upon opening. Here is an updated PDF that fixes those issues and makes this much easier to navigate upon opening. Since security is now unlocked you can make changes to this PDF by the way in case there's something you might want to note for yourself if you have acrobat or another PDF editor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Back when I was using this to do DRL work, I was able to get this to work and print to PDF and my printer.

Now, no matter what I try on my windows 10 computer, trying to "print" from the red button in the wiring diagram, yields absolutely nothing. Trying "Microsoft Print to PDF" (no dialog box pops up on what folder to "print" it to) and my printer, even with the "Print to file" options checked, nope, zero, nada, nothin'. Kinda irritating.

If anyone has any tips, that would be welcomed. Maybe I am missing a driver or something, somewhere, somehow.

Go to page 195 and press the print button (red button), you will be asked to print 1 page or three pages, choose 3 pages and you will get pages 195-196-197 on your printer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all. I am trying to print a wiring schematic for the taillights and I want to print it to PDF, which I was able to print to PDF when I did some work on my headlights/DRL's.

My downloaded copy of the 2014 Service manual, is acting weird. When I close it and re-open it, it comes back to the same page where I closed it. I select "print" on a schematic and select a 3 page diagram, I get the printer prompt and select what I want, and it does nothing.

Has anyone had issues with using this part of the service manual?

121 - 140 of 151 Posts