2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
101 - 120 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I tried dumping the html files from your zip in IIS on Windows, but because ? is a banned filename character it rewrites all of the filenames when extracting. e.g.: links in the index point to "/mazdagms3/index?page=content&id=WD14806.html", when it should be "index_page=content&id=WD14806.html" (note the underscore instead of ?).

What setup are you using that this worked on? I've tried with Mamp, XAMPP, and even IIS.

apache2 on MacOS, should work the same on Linux

·
Registered
51 Posts
Apparently someone, which of course is not me, fixed this and made it available on the web.

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!Tigi1YQS!_1NsgqFhHa_VG0MvaWtbFDn9ir4dFP4anA1Imv3B2Oo
From my understanding, an hypothetical user that wishes to access this content would need to host it on a local website using a software such as Mamp

It also appears that whoever did this has apparently fixed all the issues with schematics/diagrams/connectors/fuses and the like

We'll never know the identity of this saint :(
Thanks but is there any way to convert the entire thing to a PDF? I'm guessing no, but there's always a chance

·
Registered
20 Posts
Apparently someone, which of course is not me, fixed this and made it available on the web.

Code:
From my understanding, an hypothetical user that wishes to access this content would need to host it on a local website using a software such as Mamp

It also appears that whoever did this has apparently fixed all the issues with schematics/diagrams/connectors/fuses and the like

I took this an unzipped it on a raspberry pi that I use for some other hosting. Set up a server with lighttpd. At first I thought it didn't work since I was getting 404's all the time. As it turns out, only some subsections work. I assume that's because the other stuff is missing. The 404's were fixed by changing index_page to index%3Fpage in the address. I am using chrome on windows 10 and accessing the site on a raspbian distro. I have no clue why this is only an issue for Wiring Diagram, which has swf embedded, and not others. I have tried looking through the .js and haven't figured out why.

Works:
Bodyshop Manuals/non- Body Panels, M-TIPS, Service Alerts, Service highlights, Technical Service Bulletin, Workshop Manuals

Article Not Found:
Accessories

Redirected to Mazda Portal:
AT Workshop Manual, MT Workshop Manual, Bodyshop Manuals/ Body Panels, Campaign, Engine Manual,

404: need to change index_page to index%3Fpage in address:
Wiring Diagram

·
Registered
101 Posts
I am looking for a paper copy of the 2016 Mazda3 shop manual.
Don't want a digital copy.
Have you found a digital copy? I have this 2014 version, and although it seems 99% the same as 2016, best to have the right year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Probably the wiring diagram can be opened only in the original .html files, not in the PDF.
I know I'm late to the party, but I just downloaded the PDF from the link in the original post. I'm on a Mac, and in the .pdf viewer native to the OS and also in Adobe the wiring diagrams don't show up. I downloaded and installed Adobe flashplayer and now I see the wiring diagrams.

Hope this helps for others.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Code:

Hi, Is there a working program/software to view this? I cannot seem to have it work. I am interested to use the HTML Service manual. Thanks?

101 - 120 of 151 Posts