2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: Links still working as of 5/26/17

I put this together a few days ago. This is the complete Service Manual for the 2014 Mazda 3.
https://mega.nz/#!mdR1VAjJ!TmDZY8Mbh4BPzyYdlYMAYB7IRjFNGar7Kf9AXdx2FmU

if you have errors with mega use the link below
http://1drv.ms/NUNzUC
this page will attempt to load it on the web page so click the download button along the top bar.
File is 266MB and 10,229 pages long. Data was from Mazda's service site but this is more user friendly as you can search via keywords.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're welcome, yeah that was exactly why I made it for myself then thought hmmm I should share this :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Thank you for posting the manual. Needed to find out how to remove the A,B,C pillar trim for painting and polishing:beerchug 1:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Youre welcome and from what I read its a ton of work and you need to buy replacement clips to reinstall them.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Youre welcome and from what I read its a ton of work and you need to buy replacement clips to reinstall them.
Most likely gonna buy all the parts paint or polish them they rip out the old ones and install. I noticed that Mazda uses lots of double sided trim tape for these parts. I think that's gonna be the hardest part of removing the pillar trim.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Stickied

Reactions: sen

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thank you for this gem!

Anyone notice the oil shower system in the valvetrain? Oil jets/orifices placed directly above each cam lobes. Curious if this is a new thing in engine design.

Electronic VVT on intake CAM, this is still a rarity.

Impressive technology from such a small player in the auto market.

·
Tiny Member
239 Posts
Quick question - you said you put it all together from the site. I was planning on signing up for a 24 hr subscription and downloading everything, which is what I did with my Nissan Altima's FSM. It was a bunch of PDFs which link to and from each other, with a table of contents and a big index. Is the Mazda3 one similar?

·
Registered
97 Posts
This is fantastic, and impressive as heck. Thanks. Will be using it once spring comes around so that I can remove the piano black in the interior, as well as the brushed aluminum dash insert. If I get brave enough to start taking apart the interior of a brand new car that is. the AT shifter knob looks like a pita to remove. I prefered the Manual shifter in the Miata. LOL!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank you so much!

We just picked up our pearl white 3 the day before Thanksgiving and some rock chips presented themselves on the 500-mile-trip home. I'm applying some matching PlastiDip to the front end until I figure out something better to do, and your work will certainly help me get the front-end pieces off for a clean job.

On another note, none of the wiring diagrams are showing up. For instance, page 168 says only "2014 Mazda3 - 0913-2 Power Seat." The rest of the page is blank. Is anyone else getting this?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thank you so much!

We just picked up our pearl white 3 the day before Thanksgiving and some rock chips presented themselves on the 500-mile-trip home. I'm applying some matching PlastiDip to the front end until I figure out something better to do, and your work will certainly help me get the front-end pieces off for a clean job.

On another note, none of the wiring diagrams are showing up. For instance, page 168 says only "2014 Mazda3 - 0913-2 Power Seat." The rest of the page is blank. Is anyone else getting this?
You can check out the Dr. Colorchip site and see if your color is available. I've had good luck in the past using their system.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thank you so much!

Same here, but I think this is normal. For example :

page 165 has the seat warmer diagram followed by page 166 blank page

page 167 has the power seat diagram followed by page 168 blank page

... etc

I use the <Prev and Next> buttons at the top of the page to navigate in the PDF

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its an issue with the handling of javascript applets embedded into pdfs. Is the flow button working for you guys?

1 - 20 of 139 Posts