2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I first saw these on Ebay, instantly I knew I had to have em, one little issue tho is the tiny allen wrench provided to install, basically its a nightmare of patience to install these but once finished the look makes it totally worth it.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
578 Posts
Looks nice. Can you provide a link?

·
Registered
578 Posts
So temped to get them but I don't know. How well are they connected when you screw them on? I don't want them fall off you know haha.

Reactions: chrischil

·
Registered
34 Posts
^ exactly what he said... Any input?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I just installed them the way the instructions state and they feel strong and tight I haven't noticed any loosening or rattling, also if your not happy with the screws they provide you can mod the install, I can see where two way tape can also provide an extra measure of security.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I plan to purchase but the eBay page shows multiple colors but has no option to choose which one. Can you clarify which "finish/color" you purchased and can you show more photos from side? Back? And passenger angle? What a great visual mod.

·
Registered
34 Posts
bump

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the pics man. I'm gonna order! I was under the impression the existing paddles were set INTO the extensions in like a grove thing so that they were flush. Still looks bad ass from the driver seat! Thanks again dude. I might look at wrapping mine in CF :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts