2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have their interior light short on them and catch fire? Mine did today. I was fortunate enough to be close to the fire hall.....they pulled the assembly out for me. Shutting the car off stopped the power and ultimately stopped the short. Too bad my warrant ended this past winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT called Coffee.
2,147 Posts
That's the first time I've heard of that happening.

Glad you are okay.

Www.tascaparts.com will have a replacement, if you want to save a little over the dealer.
CK

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's the first time I've heard of that happening.

Glad you are okay.

Www.tascaparts.com will have a replacement, if you want to save a little over the dealer.
CK
Whole entertainment system is not working. Car doesn’t start properly either. Have to put the fob right on the button to start it....and the remote doesn’t work to lock the car either. A headlight burned out too. Taking in to my insurance company. Not impressed with Mazda right now.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT called Coffee.
2,147 Posts
Sounds like Fuse 15.
CK

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone else have their interior light short on them and catch fire? Mine did today. I was fortunate enough to be close to the fire hall.....they pulled the assembly out for me. Shutting the car off stopped the power and ultimately stopped the short. Too bad my warrant ended this past winter.
What kind of bulbs were you using? Factory or LED? Sorry this happened to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts