2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to get some LED lights for my highs, lows and fogs. I know there is a lot of threads but almost all of them give recommendations from American retailers. Is there any good conversion kits from a Canadian retailer or Amazon.ca? I just don’t want to get stuck paying an arm and a leg for shipping

·
Super Moderator
5,328 Posts
That video has been around a while. It doesn't answer the question though.
Is there any good conversion kits from a Canadian retailer or Amazon.ca?
I don't see why Canadian retailers or Amazon.ca would not have many of the same products available as US sites. They do in fact.
A quick google search, maybe some research actually looking at vendor websites, Amazon does actually have a search function.....You might just find what you are looking for. I found what you are looking for in about 10 seconds, many pages worth on just one website, didn't even look at any others.......take your pick.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't see why Canadian retailers or Amazon.ca would not have many of the same products available as US sites. They do in fact.
A quick google search, maybe some research actually looking at vendor websites, Amazon does actually have a search function.....You might just find what you are looking for. I found what you are looking for in about 10 seconds, many pages worth on just one website, didn't even look at any others.......take your pick.
Yeah i have looked at a lot of the conversion kits on amazon canada, but they are all brands i have never really heard of being talked about on here. So i am very unsure about their quality (i dont want to buy a crappy set). I will try to do a bit more research though.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT called Coffee.
2,119 Posts
iJDMToy H11 Philips Luxeon LED Bulbs

Buy one set of H11 bulbs for your lo-beams and one set of the 9005 for your hi-beams. You will need to buy the R1 relay for the hi beams/DRL if you want the DRL's to work properly and not flicker. iJDMToy R1 DRL Decoder

They are the same seller that we have been linking all over the place on this forum and they sell on both the US and Canada Amazon sites. I had them installed in my older car and they worked great.
CK

This amazon.ca listing has free shipping with Prime and they have both the Philips Luxeon H11 and 9005 bulbs. Search functions rock!
BPS Lighting - Philips Luxeon

·
Registered
5 Posts
As long as you don't mind waiting 3 weeks you can find sets (9005,H11,H11fog) of oslamp or ironwalls from a reputable dealer in the US "ka-floor" for under 100$

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts