2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a full set of the OEM premium cloth car seats pulled from a 7K mile 2014 Mazda 3 sedan. This is a full and complete set with both front driver and passenger seats along with the back seats. When I first got the car I upgraded to the leather seats that I got from a lucky LKQ listing and have kept the cloth seats in storage so they are in excellent condition other than being a little dusty. I am only selling the complete set and will not separate the seats as I want to be rid of them entirely but I am also keeping the price low because of that.

Looking for $500 OBO for the full set.

I believe the front driver and passenger seats will work in all 2014 and 2015 Mazda 3 models but you should verify that the connectors are the same for the 2015 model. The back seats will obviously only fit in the 2014 and 2015 sedan. Any other year model is purchased at your own risk.

Some hardware is included, but not all (front seat bolts definitely missing) along with the original airbag indicator that was switched.

If you want to have these shipped then you'll need to work with me to arrange shipping as I have never shipped anything this large before.

If doing local pick up I can assist with the installation of the new seats (not the center console module as that is pretty time consuming) but you'll be responsible for disposal of old seats.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts