2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

Im new to the forum and also to mazda. Traded in a 98 MB S500 for a loaded 2013 skyactiv Grand Touring.

I made a MP3 disc but im trying to figure out how to make the head unit shuffle this single disc and not play in order? I read the manual but wasnt specific and mentioned something within the folder button to shuffle but cant for the life of me figure it out.

Anyone know?

Thanks!:001_smile:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Im new to the forum and also to mazda. Traded in a 98 MB S500 for a loaded 2013 skyactiv Grand Touring.

I made a MP3 disc but im trying to figure out how to make the head unit shuffle this single disc and not play in order? I read the manual but wasnt specific and mentioned something within the folder button to shuffle but cant for the life of me figure it out.

Anyone know?

Thanks!:001_smile:
Press the RDM (random) button. It is button #3 with RDM written above it.

I also suggest that instead of burning MP3 cds you should just get a flash drive and load mp3s on it.

"Press the random button ( ) during
playback to play the tracks in the list
randomly. “RDM” is displayed during
playback.
Press the random button ( ) two times
while “RDM” is displayed to cancel."

·
Registered
55 Posts
Press the RDM (random) button. It is button #3 with RDM written above it.

I also suggest that instead of burning MP3 cds you should just get a flash drive and load mp3s on it.

"Press the random button ( ) during
playback to play the tracks in the list
randomly. “RDM” is displayed during
playback.
Press the random button ( ) two times
while “RDM” is displayed to cancel."

This! I love it. I also just switch between my phone or the usb stick. Most of the time I put pandora on my phone and just listen to that. I miss my Sirius radio :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts