2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I purchased my 2013 Mazda 3 Hatch with 29k miles just a few months ago and It has already had some styling and rubber enhancements. It got wider 18in CX7 wheels put on with new rubber wrapped around them as well as Corksport mud flaps.

I am wanting to get the wheels painted a different color than the stock aluminum finish. The stock look is fine but I feel like it could pop more. I am thinking of a gunmetal finish. Something that has a lighter metallic finish but some blue in it as well like a gunmetal color. Any input from others would be highly appreciated. I'm open to all ideas and opinions! Thank you very much.

-Alec

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the 2016 Mazda 3, but this is what I did with my stock wheels. Painted gloss black with red highlights to go with my Soul Red vehicle.

You could do the same with gunmetal and blue.

Attachments

Reactions: Mazdalf the Grey

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Vette2Mazda,

Thanks for the reply. That looks pretty sweet! A combo like that makes me wish I had a brighter color other than grey. Maybe a black and gunmetal combination would look good as well? Thank you for the input. I will post pictures of what I end up doing. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts