2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got the quarantine blues and bought some parts. In about a weeks time I will have the bolt on corksport exhaust with race pipe.not sure what will show up exactly. I guess we will see
I also got an air take I believe made by HPS performance. Should be same time when it arrives. I wanted to spice up my little 2ltr skyactive and decided to share with others in case of curiosity. Im going to do the work myself I will post before and after vids.
Wish Me Luck
thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So in addition to the parts.
I just found a really good set of mazda 17s for cheap. I am outfitting with tires in the morning. 205 50 17 tires. Big step from my 16s.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes there was a difference It definitely had a extra kick In the pants. And it sounded better to. I would highly suggest the HPS intake. I felt like in gave it more umph .
With all the parts combined it gave it a more fun to drive aspect. With the magnaflow catback exhaust it was awesome.
To bad I got into a car accident shortly after all the parts were Installed.
(Someone's exhaust fell off there car in front of me going 70 on the freeway and well the car didnt make it)
I would suggest buying it for your skyactive.
And if you continue putting parts on. I would highly suggest a tune. That was what I was going to do next. About 500 bucks..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts