2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fighter of Foo
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012 Mazdaspeed 3, 62k miles, $12,900 Never Modded Price Drop!

Greetings. Due to unfortunate medical reasons, I have to sell my 2012 Mazdaspeed 3 Touring Non-Tech. Completely unmolested with a clean title. Adult owned (I'm in my mid-40's). Car is garage kept. I purchased it brand new on July 20th 2012. I'm the only owner, clean title is in hand. 6 spd, 62,894 miles, which will go up slightly until sold. New Pennsylvania inspection until Sept/2018.

Car has all the normal amenities, Dual Zone AC, PW, PM, PS, Aftermarket radio (also OEM 6 disc, Bluetooth radio included). NEVER modified except for the shift knob (I prefer a spherical knob, but still have the original which came off after 7 miles) and the head unit, which I swapped out for a Chinese NAV unit. The NAV maps are no longer working, so I'll put the OEM head unit back in, or you can have both and try and get the NAV working again (I am not super technical, I tried downloading maps, but couldn't get them to work). Car has been occasionally driven spiritedly (never beat on), but mostly has been babied.

The car is in great shape, but is not perfect. NO accidents, but there are a few dings and rock chips, as expected with a car of this age. There is a ding on the front driver fender (pictured, about quarter sized). Interior is in great shape. Leather and cloth are both in excellent condition, no rips or tears. Car handles great, summer tires have about 8000 miles on them. I also have a set of 16" steel wheels with winter tires (General Arctic Max) that can go with the car as well (but those tires should be replaced this or next winter. Come check out the car, I live just outside Philadelphia, in Folcroft, PA and work from home so the car can be viewed pretty much any day of the week. Asking $12,900 firm. NO trades.

Year: 2012
Make: Mazda
Model: Mazdaspeed Touring Non-Tech
VIN: JM1BL1L32C1549614
Mods: None ever besides NAV head unit, and shift knob. Originals come with the sale.
Mileage: 62,894 (may go up very slightly as I have my father drive it once a week)

Please PM me with questions or for contact info and more pics.

Thanks!
Mark

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts