2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the side skirts (oem) about a month ago but just did the mudflaps, really guards I guess, yesterday. The car is wet in the pictures so that's what's dripping from the front lip and still some soap on the tire.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Here are the flapshttp://m.ebay.com/itm/181429614029?cmd=VIDESC

Even though it shows them without the notch for the skirts, they are in fact molded to fit the skirts. I will say that I took a razor blade and trimmed a hair to make them fit perfect but it wasn't to bad. That's what you expect from 22 dollar eBay mudflaps.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are 2012 Scion TC wheels with the hub bored out to 67.1mm. They have a 39mm offset and I have 5mm spacers in the rear to attempt to make them match the fronts better. Originally I didn't have centercaps but I took the stock Scion caps and sanded them down, drilled some holes, painted them black and put a mazda emblem on them from old centercaps. Probably my favorite mod because they looked odd with no centercap.

·
Registered
387 Posts
what size are those? i love how it turned out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Link to those side skirts? I have never been able to find side skirts for a sedan, only hatchback... unless there is no difference, I have a 2013 mazda 3.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Link to those side skirts? I have never been able to find side skirts for a sedan, only hatchback... unless there is no difference, I have a 2013 mazda 3.

There shouldn’t be a difference between the sedan and hatchback.

There is some on eBay from BaysonR that are $165 but those are unpainted.

The painted ones are like $500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts