2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping some one can help me out with a few issues I'm having. To start things off my 3 was giving me rough start issues and I had no code thrown. My air to fuel ratio then was 8:1. Took my car to a mechanic and they replaced my spark plugs, changed oil, air filter, got rid of carbon buildup and put an OEM o2 sensor in there. Now my air to fuel ratio is 10:1 and I'm now getting the bank 1 too lean code. I've always thought the standard air to fuel ratio was 14:1 and Mazda ran around 13:1. My mechanic was trying to tell me they are 10:1. I've already paid them so I'll give them one shot to fix their wrongs. I'm leaning more towards this being a vaccume leak. I changed my MAF sensor about a year ago when that code was thrown and I think this may be the root of the problem. If anybody has had any experience with this on their 3 any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.