2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Manual 3 Center console on an automatic Mazda 3.

Hello, been on the forums for a while now but this is my first post.
i want to add a shift boot onto my auto. i see that the center consoles are pretty similar, does anyone know if they are swap able? as in can i put use a manual center console trim piece on my automatic ?. i just like the look of a shift boot. rather than letters...lol ive convered it with glossy black vinyl, (very bad choice btw, it scratches aand gets dirty with fingerprints or dust so fast lol) anyways so ive covered it. so i dont even have the letters to see anymore lol, i felt more nature just looking at the dash, rather than down at the letters, so a shift boot is what i wanna put, so is it all plug and play cuz if it is that would give a much more cleaner look tbh. anyways thanks again for any help.
if you've read this. thank you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since NOBODY knows. I said fuck it and ordered a used center console, and ill update this with results. The package should arrive in 2 days.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So it WORKS!! its an exact fit!
lmfao SO any ricerboyz who wants a shift boot on an auto just look for a center console trim piece for a MazdaSpeed 3 and bam it works! (good look finding a cheap one tho lol)

·
Registered
141 Posts
nice :) upload some before and after pictures

1 - 4 of 4 Posts