2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling the car, so I am parting out most of the aftermarket stuff I have added over the years. Check my old build thread here http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/m3r-rides-meets-pics/12384-melfqw-s-build.html if you want to get an idea of the mileage the parts have on them. All parts were removed from the car at 38k miles.

The car is a 2011 Mazda 3 S Sport sedan with the 2.5L motor non skyactiv. If you have any questions on compatibility let me know, and I will try to help you out as much as possible.

The best part for you is, I work in a warehouse that has a negotiated contract with UPS. This means around 50% less than traditional shipping costs, only based on weight (not dimensions). All packages include tracking #'s. Prices will be more expensive if you ship the parts to a small town or place without a UPS hub.

If you want to buy, PM me with your zip code for a shipping quote; then paypal me the amount+shipping with your address and the package will be shipped same weekday if before 4:00 MST.

If you are near Fort Collins, Colorado (1hr north of Denver) and want to arrange a pickup and pay cash, I am willing to drive based on what/how much you buy.

PAC AOEM-MAZ2 and T-Spec Sub Wiring cut to length for Mazda 3 Sedan - $30 SHIPPED

Stock Trunk Badge in original packaging brand new never installed -$15 SHIPPED
You can chop this up and paint it to make a custom OEM fit evil "M" badge. Or replace your chopped up OEM badge.

Corksport Power Series Exhaust System Mazda 3, 2.5 Model w/ Racepipe - $350
Built for sedan, but will fit on hatches with 10in or so cut out and some Autozone exhaust tips added (or rewelded at an exhaust shop)

TheSpeedLine Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3 LED BLue Tint Convex Side Mirror Lens - $40
These were my favorite mod for daily drivability. The convex part eliminates the blind spot on Mazda 3

OEM Mazda 3 Right Side Mirror never installed - $15 SHIPPED

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, i am interested in your HID's but i dont have 15 posts, so would be able to email me at eugene215111(@)aim.com. Also, what are asking for the floor mats? thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
HID's came in today! It was a pleasure doing business, fast shipping (shipped the day i sent the payment), packaging was excellent.
Side note, where's the best place to mount the relays without having to remove the bumper. I do have an intake so theres a bit more room from under the hood. Thanks again Melfqw!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Interested in the blue side mirrors with LED arrows, how was the install on them?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HID's came in today! It was a pleasure doing business, fast shipping (shipped the day i sent the payment), packaging was excellent.
Side note, where's the best place to mount the relays without having to remove the bumper. I do have an intake so theres a bit more room from under the hood. Thanks again Melfqw!
Thanks Eugene! Good to hear.

I removed the bumper to install mine so that it would look better under the hood. I have no tips for installing without the front bumper off.

The bumper removal is quick, and there are plenty of places to mount the ballasts and relay on the drivers side. You can mount the ballast on the windshield wiper fluid reservoir. I mounted two sets (Headlights and Foglights) under there, so you will have plenty of room if you pull the bumper and go that route!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Interested in the blue side mirrors with LED arrows, how was the install on them?
Piece of cake. Installing the wires for the turn signals was just routing two wires from the back of the mirror, through the foam in the housing, into your front fender, and through to the turn signal wires near the back of the headlight. I just used a wire tap/add a wire to put all three and three together.

After some time (EDIT: 5 years), I had some problems with the inside of the front fender rubbing on the wires, eventually wearing away the plastic sheath and shorting them out, causing the turn signal function to not work. A little electrical tape fixed the problem, but it was still a pain in the ass.

If you go that route, you will also have the wires visible from the inside of the tweeter/door panel depending on where you route the wires every time you open your driver or passenger door.

If I were to redo that mod, I would just install them with no turn signal functionality. The blue mirrors with the blind spot curve were one of my favorite features I added for actually driving the car, because it increases visibility a surprising amount. Driving without them now severely lessens my enjoyment of sitting in 5:00 traffic (lol).

·
Registered
31 Posts
ahhh then nvm on the mirror. I had a feeling it was only the glass.
my car came with a cracked mirror cover piece, seems impossible to find a cheap replacement lol
BTW i cant see any images on the post? o.0

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ahhh then nvm on the mirror. I had a feeling it was only the glass.
my car came with a cracked mirror cover piece, seems impossible to find a cheap replacement lol
BTW i cant see any images on the post? o.0
I'm not sure on the plastic... I'd try ebay. Typically salvage yards who part out cars list all their stuff up there, I would think that would be the best place to find OEM stuff. On this forum the OEM stuff is just the leftovers!

There should be a picture of every item in the first post on the first page of this thread.

http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/...edan-aftermarket-part-out-cheap-shipping.html

1 - 20 of 48 Posts