2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of rims and tires from my mazda3 hatchback forsale/ exellent condition/no curb marks/chips. the tires are exellent too. local pickup only. $700
san diego south/chula vista

email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
602 Posts
this is merely a friendly suggestion, but your price is about 300 dollars too high in the current market.

·
Registered
40 Posts
this is merely a friendly suggestion, but your price is about 300 dollars too high in the current market.
It depends. I got $600 CDN ($615.70 USD :p) for my 17" OEM's here in Toronto - and one of my tires had a nail in it.

I have also seem them go for even higher if they are in mint shape with tread left on the tires.

The 2010 GT has nice wheels and after I cleaned mine it reminded me how wicked they did look. Its a good look for the lower models which had 16" steelies or alloys.

Good luck with the sale!

Edit: Sold mine just a few weeks ago (early March, 2011)

·
Super Moderator
602 Posts
It depends. I got $600 CDN ($615.70 USD :p) for my 17" OEM's here in Toronto - and one of my tires had a nail in it.

I have also seem them go for even higher if they are in mint shape with tread left on the tires.

The 2010 GT has nice wheels and after I cleaned mine it reminded me how wicked they did look. Its a good look for the lower models which had 16" steelies or alloys.

Good luck with the sale!

Edit: Sold mine just a few weeks ago (early March, 2011)
I stand corrected then. I just know I bought mine with almost new tires for like 350 bucks and they were mint. I guess it just depends on the market at the time.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I stand corrected then. I just know I bought mine with almost new tires for like 350 bucks and they were mint. I guess it just depends on the market at the time.
Yeah I am in Ottawa, I got 400 dollars Canadian for the rims and I got 275 dollars for the tires.So 675 dollars total.

Pat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.