2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out, found it on ebay...

Anyone know who makes this spoiler?
Im dying to get rid of my mazdaspeed spoiler for either the stock mazda3 style or this one...

(If anyone in the New England area wants to meet up and swap their stock black mazda3 spoiler for my stock black 2010 mazdaspeed 3 spoiler, let me know!)

·
2010 MS3
244 Posts
That looks pretty sweet! Although, I'm not one for the "dimples" on the ends...

·
Registered
732 Posts
I think the Speed3 spoiler looks beter than the regular one. That aftermarket one is nice as well. Too bad my car is not black, lol

·
RHD Mazda3 S
182 Posts
Lets look at the installation of the Mazdaspeed Rear Spoiler.

* Photos from SINWA INTERNATIONAL *

Mazdaspeed Spoiler

Taiwan version (same as U.S.)

Mazda3 vs Mazdaspeed 3

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Looks like you guys are getting some pretty sweet personalization options for the hatch!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I like that front lip. Nicest one I've seen so far. So how do I get one? Does anyone know how to translate chinese?

http://blog.xuite.net/newmazda3/BL Looks like autoexe sells it?

·
RHD Mazda3 S
182 Posts
I like that front lip. Nicest one I've seen so far. So how do I get one? Does anyone know how to translate chinese?

2010 AXELA ? BL :: Xuite?? Looks like autoexe sells it?

They're the Taiwan retailer of AutoExe, GARAGE VARY, & KENSTYLE. They can even get original Mazda parts such as MPS rear spoiler from Japan whereas my dealer in Hong Kong is unable to get one for me.

The quoted price for MPS spoiler is NT$17500 (around US$5xx) excluding shipping. For the lips (front & rear), I'm still waiting for their reply.

May try to email them to see if they will reply you :
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
If I understand it correctly. Garage Vary manufactures the lip and Xuite sells them in Tiawan. I guess the thing to do would be to find out who imports Garage Vary into the US. Or see if Xuite can export it directly to me. Or Sinwa directly to me from Hong Kong. Or find out if an autoexe dist like CS can import it here. Pretty confusing.
Do I have this right?

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
Im dying to get rid of my mazdaspeed spoiler for either the stock mazda3 style or this one...

(If anyone in the New England area wants to meet up and swap their stock black mazda3 spoiler for my stock black 2010 mazdaspeed 3 spoiler, let me know!)
i see you missed that we already established that they're not interchangable.

·
Registered
987 Posts
i see you missed that we already established that they're not interchangable.
check the thread 'Asia Zoom Zoom Zone'. they are, apparently.:eek:hsnap 1:

·
RHD Mazda3 S
182 Posts
If I understand it correctly. Garage Vary manufactures the lip and Xuite sells them in Tiawan. I guess the thing to do would be to find out who imports Garage Vary into the US. Or see if Xuite can export it directly to me. Or Sinwa directly to me from Hong Kong. Or find out if an autoexe dist like CS can import it here. Pretty confusing.
Do I have this right?
Xuite is name of Taiwan blog site like Blogger. Sinwa International is an authorized retailer/reseller in Taiwan which imports product from AutoExe, Garage Vary, Mazda E&T (Kenstyle & M'z Custom) etc., from Japan and sell them in Taiwan mainly. Trust they do export to other Asia countries as they're checking the shipping cost to Hong Kong for me.

You may try to contact them to see if they will ship to U.S.

* Photos from Mazda E&T *

Price list for Kenstyle & M'z Custom (Japanese version) : "Click Here".

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
check the thread 'Asia Zoom Zoom Zone'. they are, apparently.:eek:hsnap 1:
maybe the asia specs have something different about them. iunno. but just by looking at the regular spoiler compared to the speed, it's obviously different.

the lift gate is molded around the spoiler, while for the speed, it just sticks straight out.

specifically, the piece with the 3rd brake light is the issue.

edit: holy shit, that is why we need a on-site image resizer. lol

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
davehkg, thanks so much for posting those pics and info!

Drew.... your thoughts? We can make this happen. I would just need your 3rd brake light since mine will be included build into the spoiler.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts