2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

161 - 180 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
hey just found this. 2009-'11 Mazda 3 Depo Headlights

Not performance. so probably wrong place for it. they come pre installed with your choice of halo colors, as well as your choice of housing paint color. little pricey but about what you'd expect for full replacement lights with custom crap.

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
hey just found this. 2009-'11 Mazda 3 Depo Headlights

Not performance. so probably wrong place for it. they come pre installed with your choice of halo colors, as well as your choice of housing paint color. little pricey but about what you'd expect for full replacement lights with custom crap.
Very nice but so much money... wait never mind that isn't too bad at all.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
I kinda wanna get both and do a dyno. see if there is any gains with OBX set up. I contacted a dealer and asked if they would cut me large shipping costs or a deal if I bought a full set up.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Header should fit 2.0 as well?
Most likely, but I seem to recall the o2 sensors are on the opposite side for the 2.0 vs 2.5 , so you would need to lengthen the wires. But again MSDS has you covered. I can't believe people are comparing the two. Keep in mind the MSDS comes ceramic coated, that alone should make people forget about obx.

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Most likely, but I seem to recall the o2 sensors are on the opposite side for the 2.0 vs 2.5 , so you would need to lengthen the wires. But again MSDS has you covered. I can't believe people are comparing the two. Keep in mind the MSDS comes ceramic coated, that alone should make people forget about obx.
Extra cost for ceramic coat now for MSDS. And never mind that looks like it may be an even tougher ceramic coating?? Bottom of page z95 ceramic coating: http://msdsinc.com/exhaust.html

Shouldn't this fit a second gen 2.0 as well? http://www.ebay.com/itm/04-05-06-07-08-09-Mazda-3-2-0L-2-3L-OBX-Exhaust-Header-Stainless-Steel-/170974870720?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222002&algo=SIC.FIT&ao=1&asc=15054&meid=6990646381647737489&pid=100005&prg=1125&rk=3&sd=170969847229&

Someone confirm. Unless different mounting points for header or exhaust hanger

·
Registered
119 Posts
How did I come across this list just now? *sigh* lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've got a few adds, if no one's suggested them so far:
Struts:
CorkSport Mazdaspeed 3/Mazda 3 Adjustable Struts and Shocks (New) (Axl-3-290-10)

Coilovers:
CORKSPORT Coilover Suspension Kit Mazdaspeed 3/Mazda 3 (Comes with front camber plates)(Axl-3-304-10)

Brakes (I know we haven't listed pads, but these are Mz3 specific):
CORKSPORT Front Brake Pads for Mazda 3 - (Gen-3-426-10)
CorkSport Rear Brake Pads for Mazda 3 (Gen-3-428-10)

Drivetrain/engine bay:
CORKSPORT Mazdaspeed 3 and Mazda 3 2.5L Coolant Tank (Axl-6-830-10) (Somewhat new release)

I'll stop here, but if it's easy enough to add, I've got more things that I have found. Exterior stuff speccifc to the 10+.... Some are not necessarily for 2.5L. I found a bunch of exterior and some interior aesthetic mods over at TheSpeedline there's also, the Autoexe bumper cover, which I believe someones looking into a group buy for, and also a bumper cover from Duraflex. There's also some other short shifts out there, bushings, and some oil catch cans. Don't want know how detailed extensive this list should be, but I'm totally willing to do some more leg work. Just give me the go. I know when I found the list it was super helpful.

Thanks Jackf. I'm new here by way, nice to meet you all. Let me know if I stepped on any feet. I wasn't sure about linking to merchandise.

161 - 180 of 181 Posts