2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

141 - 160 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Does Mazda offer any parts for the 2010 3s manual? My 3 is under warranty and I have the Total Care Mazda Extended Protection Plan to 100k. Pleae focus replies on what parts I can use without effecting warranty or the extended protection plan.

There a good argument about the worth of extended warranties on other threads. I paid well under 1k for this plan that includes most components, towing, rental, and trip interuption.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Does Mazda offer any parts for the 2010 3s manual? My 3 is under warranty and I have the Total Care Mazda Extended Protection Plan to 100k. Pleae focus replies on what parts I can use without effecting warranty or the extended protection plan.

There a good argument about the worth of extended warranties on other threads. I paid well under 1k for this plan that includes most components, towing, rental, and trip interuption.
If you are completely worried about your warranty stick to visual stuff. But keep in mind an intake is dick easy to remove if you have to go into warranty work.

·
Registered
114 Posts
what about. Front Upper Race Spec Strut Tower Bar Mazda 3 Mazda3 10 11 Megan. Model Number : MR-SB-M310-FU-1P

·
Smells of Elderberries
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Added---

SPEC Clutches

Koni STR.T Street Struts (Orange)

Megan Racing Tower bar

Tri-Point Engineering Turbo Kit (2.5L 6SPD Manual Only)

·
Smells of Elderberries
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Added SURE Motorsports BSD

·
Smells of Elderberries
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Added Ralco RZ Aluminum Speed Flywheel P# RZ61251

This is a 2010+ 2.5L specific part# according to their catalog. The "Speed" in the description is the flywheel model. (Catalog--http://ralcorz.com/RalcoRZ.xls) If it is similar to the 04-09 version it will be around 8.3 lbs

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Smells of Elderberries
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Added Raceland coilovers. Spec clutch kits already on the list

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Added Raceland coilovers. Spec clutch kits already on the list
Sorry about that jack must have just missed it when I looked!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Smells of Elderberries
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Added Ultra Racing chassis reinforcement bracing an sway bars

·
Registered
278 Posts
Does Bilstein now offer shocks for the 2.5 3s? Looked up my car and saw this:

Bilstein, Innovation and High Quality Since 1873

36mm Monotube Shock Absorber

Part Number: 24-196550

Series: B8 (SP)
Position: Rear
Quantity Per Vehicle: 2

Finish: Yellow paint

Bilstein B8 (SP) shocks and struts deliver absolute mastery of the road surface for the performance-minded driver. Designed to push a car's suspension to its performance peak, these shocks are specifically suited for use with special lowering springs in combination with anti-sway bars or other suspension upgrades.

141 - 160 of 181 Posts