2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen decent pictures of the speeds dyno sheet and was wondering if we could get a posted pic of a decent resolution of the MZ3's stock vs Corksport intake and eXhaust. I am sure im not the only one here wanting to see it so I figured a post to get started. If im dreaming just smack me around a little and il come to. LOL

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not yet but I Figured I would ask for somthing every one could see at once not just one at a time.

·
Registered
519 Posts
No I will I just need to get some better screenshots. :)

I had just posted all three MS3 dyno slips because I thought I was in the MS3 forum...then I was thinking - Kasey has our 2.5L Dual Exhaust. :-/ Doh!

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
nah, no worries jason. i was talking to kasey. pet peeve when people can't do their own research...

·
Token Fiero Owner
375 Posts
nah, no worries jason. i was talking to kasey. pet peeve when people can't do their own research...
you're going to die at a young age if that bothers you a lot. Stupid people irritate the hell out of me too, but I've been forced to loosen up; ulcers are no bueno.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Great question Kasey! Was looking for this myself and only saw a very small screen shot on their site.

Others, obviously Jason @ Corksport needs to get a better screen shot and post it up,,,, as HE stated himself! Nothing stupid about that is there?
Help, don't hate folks!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Sounds like it would be great advertising for Corksport's product. It might actually get people like me who have been sitting on the fence wondering if they can justify spending close to $800 for 12+ hp. Wondering if this would be post diffuser on the intake?

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
Great question Kasey! Was looking for this myself and only saw a very small screen shot on their site.

Others, obviously Jason @ Corksport needs to get a better screen shot and post it up,,,, as HE stated himself! Nothing stupid about that is there?
Help, don't hate folks!
obviously? obviously the OP could've gotten his answer sooner if he had just followed my advice instead of waiting for someone to do the work for him. he could've helped out the community by posting what corksport responds with. instead he decides to wait around for someone else to do it. how are we supposed to help someone who won't take initiative?

·
1,272 Posts
obviously? obviously the OP could've gotten his answer sooner if he had just followed my advice instead of waiting for someone to do the work for him. he could've helped out the community by posting what corksport responds with. instead he decides to wait around for someone else to do it. how are we supposed to help someone who won't take initiative?
Jason is on this forum and has already said he will post up a dyno. I don't understand what the big deal is. Kasey didn't start a new thread and say, "Someone give me a screenshot of the dyno run with the CS intake and exhaust. Hurry, I'm impatient." If Kasey said something along those lines, I could see you being upset/disgruntled.

Not to mention, maybe someone else had already emailed Jason and had a copy of the dyno sheet. Not that Jason doesn't LOVE getting our emails, but I'm sure he has many other things to do (you're almost done with the cold air box, right Jason? :tongue:).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Jason is on this forum and has already said he will post up a dyno. I don't understand what the big deal is. Kasey didn't start a new thread and say, "Someone give me a screenshot of the dyno run with the CS intake and exhaust. Hurry, I'm impatient." If Kasey said something along those lines, I could see you being upset/disgruntled.

Not to mention, maybe someone else had already emailed Jason and had a copy of the dyno sheet. Not that Jason doesn't LOVE getting our emails, but I'm sure he has many other things to do (you're almost done with the cold air box, right Jason? :tongue:).

Can he get an Amen....:thumbup1 1:

·
Banned
1,130 Posts

you're absolutely right. jason is the only one with access to the dyno sheets. i was wrong to think there were other people at the company that could help him. silly me.

New forum motto:

"M3R...Help Us Help You..."

:tongue:
hahaha. i thought of the same thing after i posted that. sig'd.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok haku, I will give you that I could have E-mailed the company but that too would have been relying on someone elses research. As far as my own research I have found at least one other person who asked about the dyno sheet. They also mentioned that corksports website has one but is in a collage and is very hard to read. Though corksport's site has a very good writeup on both the 2.0 and 2.5 engine dyno even a blog on how each dyno is performed. 2010 Mazda3 Intake & Exhaust Test Results So instead of emailing and possibly getting what I was looking for I thought I would look out for the whole community. If I had corksports dyno sheet I still wouldnt feel right posting it as it is not my work it is someone elses.
Sorry such a long post just felt the need to try to clear things up.

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
Ok haku, I will give you that I could have E-mailed the company but that too would have been relying on someone elses research. As far as my own research I have found at least one other person who asked about the dyno sheet. They also mentioned that corksports website has one but is in a collage and is very hard to read. Though corksport's site has a very good writeup on both the 2.0 and 2.5 engine dyno even a blog on how each dyno is performed. 2010 Mazda3 Intake & Exhaust Test Results So instead of emailing and possibly getting what I was looking for I thought I would look out for the whole community. If I had corksports dyno sheet I still wouldnt feel right posting it as it is not my work it is someone elses.
Sorry such a long post just felt the need to try to clear things up.
lol, you're a good sport. i'll stop giving you a hard time about it. peace :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Exhaust

This may sound crazy but I am looking for a muffler for my Mazda 3 2010. The problem is I am a real estate agent so I need an exhaust that gives a better sound but NOT loud inside the car because of my clients. Again this may sound contradictory but that's me. I want a muted performance sound (similar to the infiniti coupe sound maybe?) any help?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts