2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
1,234 Posts
WOW! That is horrific. Good to hear you walked away, that crash looked brutal. Did you hit someone in front of you too?

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
Wow what hit you? looks like it was pretty tall whatever it was. It kinda looks like the rear of a smart car lol. How did you hold up?

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
Well I'm sure once you can talk about it its going to be a hell of story lol

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Damn!

Truly sucks about the Speed...but at least you're alive. From the looks of the wreckage you're very lucky to have survived. As much as it sucks to think about, your Speed did it's job and sacrificed itself for you.

Hope you have a full and quick recovery :yes:.

·
Registered
856 Posts
That is sad on so many levels.

Glad to hear you're OK and sorry about your car. I hope you can replace it. The wheels look salvageable.

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
Everybody wants the rims lol, i would rather have the motor he did get hit in the back after all lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
Damn!

Truly sucks about the Speed...but at least you're alive. From the looks of the wreckage you're very lucky to have survived. As much as it sucks to think about, your Speed did it's job and sacrificed itself for you.

Hope you have a full and quick recovery :yes:.
+1. Get well asap.

A few questions for the time you'll be able to answer :

Were you alone in your car/ Is everybody unhurted?

Do you remember what car/truck do this to your MS3?

Do you want to buy another MS3? Same colour?

In fact the entire story will be interesting.

BTW : I personnaly owned 5 cars over the years. My 1st was green, 2nd grey (got 3 x small crash, then totalled it), 3rd a flashy green, 4th a grey (get rammed 2 x) and my actual '05 winning blue 3. For me grey cars didn't really bring me luck, flashy colours well as I don't have been bumped or have been involved in accidents with them. Pure luck? What do you think?

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Man your lucky your not seriously injured. Theres a few pics of totaled 2010's floating around the forums but yours wins hands down.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your exhaust looks a lot cleaner than mine :(

Glad you're alright though - I rear ended someone who was stopped in the middle of a country road (for god knows what reason) I was doing 55 - only damaged the front bumper/fenders/hood. Airbag deployed, far from totaled.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts