2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check it... took about 5 mins. Just cleaned the bug guts off the fogs and stuck on these overlays.

I like em... Also just ordered yellow bulbs for my front turn signals to match the fogs. I'll take more pics once I put the yellow bulbs in the turn signals.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I'm not big into the yellow look, but it looks good!

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, and I was thinking the same thing, Im not liking that silver at all. Looks like I have a lil project for this weekend.... along with opening up and painting the headlights. :clap:

N

·
0 Posts
big question is how will they hold up? hopefully they don't start to burn

were these pre-cut or you had to cut them urself?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Those look really good!!! I'm getting the same thing done before my trip to Alabama. Also getting a tint of the headlight, turn signals on the mirrors and on the tails.

BeEvil

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Those look really good!!! I'm getting the same thing done before my trip to Alabama. Also getting a tint of the headlight, turn signals on the mirrors and on the tails.

BeEvil
Your car is going to be so blacked out, it's going to be sick!!!

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
big question is how will they hold up? hopefully they don't start to burn

were these pre-cut or you had to cut them urself?
I ordered a 12x24 sheet of the yellow film and cut pieces and applied them myself. Very easy. It wont burn, its made for high heat, its not like plastic window tint, its more rubbery and durable. I have used it on several cars in the past so I have no worries.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts