2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the second time I have brought in my 2010.5 2.5 Manual Tranny MZ3 to the dealer since it wont go in to any of the gears, and its stock in the neutral position between 3 & 4 and it wont shake left and right... Mazda is overhauling my whole tranny under warranty since it is on their TSB according to them... Just an fyi for y'all...

·
D/A
328 Posts
Pretty much what this guy said. I've been having a small creak when engaging gears 1-3 for awhile now and I'd like to know if I can get it fixed. I have it checked under warranty and have it fixed that way, but I'm way over my mileage for warranty service.:blush 1:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can someone explain the warrant provided by Mazda and the mileage limit and how many years its active? Im buying a 2010 3 s sport with 2.5L 6speed tomorrow and want to know if any warranty is still available in case I have any problems.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Can someone explain the warrant provided by Mazda and the mileage limit and how many years its active? Im buying a 2010 3 s sport with 2.5L 6speed tomorrow and want to know if any warranty is still available in case I have any problems.
5yr/60,000 should still be good. I think they have the exact warranty posted on Mazda's site, or it may be in a thread around here somewhere too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts