2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I heard from one of your members that the 2010 Axela's don't have the underfloor tray in the back like the 2009's did. I got the info from a Mazda Dealership here in Japan and I'm recycling this post from another Mazda forum that I've been a part of for the last 6 years.

The attached PDF is a 2 page pdf. On page 1 look at the lower right - that's the underfloor compartment parts.

68-821 - Trunk Board (Holds your tire changing tools)
- B39B-68-8MXC 04

68-8MX - YOUR HOLY GRAIL - the underfloor storage compartment unit
- BBN7-68-83XE
- BBN9-68-83XE
- BBP9-68-83XB
- BBR9-68-83XD 04

68-667F - Floor Cover (not sure what it's called)

68-8HO - Floor Cover (what is this called anyway?)

68-695 Trunk Room Mat
- B39C-68-81XA 04
- B39D-68-81XA 04
- BBR9-68-81XD 04
- BCD2-68-81XA 04

Page 2:
This is a price list in yen for the various parts above - there are several types for each part above depending on the grade of your Axela. This should get you guys started.

In Japan, Mazda has the following Axela grades:
1.5L
2.0L 4WD
2.0L FR 2WD
Madaspeed3

The four types are probably for each of those, but I don't know which is which.

Also if anyone knows anyone at Mazda USA or Canada that can help with getting the parts, let us know by replying to this thread!

Hope this helps everyone!

Attachments

·
1,091 Posts
I recall seeing this underfloor tray in a brochure for the Axela version but forgot about it. Strangely enough, been corresponding with my buddy staying in Japan at the moment too whom I'll have to bug about JDM parts at some point in the future. 13800 yen for the under tray comes out to $150 USD, then shipping and whatever other fees. Not sure if that's all thats needed, there seems to be quite a few components. I imagine all the 5dr hb / mazdaspeed versions are the same. The differences may be between tech package / non-tech versions since one has the Bose amplifier in the middle of the spare tire.

Thanks for the info. Is there anything missing from the first page? Bottom seems garbled.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Catchphrase thanks for catching that. I tried reuploading the pdf but for some reason the bottom of the 1st page gets cutoff. However, the portion that is cutoff doesn't have information that is relative to the parts in question so I think we're still good to go.

·
1,091 Posts
Just realized you posted this same thread on Mazdas247. Got myself over to the Axela JP website. The picture from Derrick_B posted in that thread-

is different from the one from the Axela website. The 2010 one from the Axela website looks like the floor has a hinged split, so it can fold and stand up vertically along with a cargo net against the bottom of the floor cover.

Normally I'd google image search the part numbers hoping it'd show up on a JDM site but nothing is up yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts