2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
they are located like right around the corner from me, i might swing by and check em out sometime and let you know

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got a couple PM's about the lip so here is the info.

I got it on Ebay. It was $100 shipped plus tax if you live in California. It installed easily. Sanded with 320 grit sandpaper and coated it with Plasti-Dip paint which matches the color and texture of many of the bumper parts very well. The hole on the outer portions line up perfectly so I mounted it and then used self tapping screws (auto parts store) for the holes in the middle.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-2011-Mazda-3-4-5dr-MS-Front-Bumper-Lip-ABS-/370518344674?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AMazda|Model%3A3&hash=item56449d43e2#ht_3412wt_1082

Beware! I've already scrapped several time since the install. Afraid of will happen when I install the ProKit!:shocked:

·
Black Mica
374 Posts
Got a couple PM's about the lip so here is the info.

I got it on Ebay. It was $100 shipped plus tax if you live in California. It installed easily. Sanded with 320 grit sandpaper and coated it with Plasti-Dip paint which matches the color and texture of many of the bumper parts very well. The hole on the outer portions line up perfectly so I mounted it and then used self tapping screws (auto parts store) for the holes in the middle.

2010-2011 Mazda 3 4/5dr MS Front Bumper Lip (ABS) | eBay

Beware! I've already scrapped several time since the install. Afraid of will happen when I install the ProKit!:shocked:
After the pro-kits?...oh man, dont even want to think about it..I wont be able to get on my driveway if thats the case :/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts