Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 Mazda 3 S 17" Alloys and Stock Yoko Tires For Sale - $450 + Shipping

I currently have a set of stock 2010/11 MZ3 S wheels and tires for sale. All wheels are in good condition, however one does have a small section of curb rash, if I recall correctly, less than one half inch.

The wheels and tires have have roughly 8000 miles on them, and 6/32 to 7/32 of remaining tire tread.

I will post pictures at a later date as these are currently stored at a shop I used to work at.

Looking NOW FOR $450.00 plus shipping as these are wheels AND tires with NO TPMS. Please let me know if you are interested. Or, $350 without tites and no TPMS

**EDIT: I apologize, I forgot to mention this will NOT include TPMS. I can ship the wheels and tires either as one piece without TPMS or as seperate items. I have a feeling they would be less expensive to ship as one unit. I will wait to break down the wheels and tires and remove the TPMS until I know.

Attachments

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Goodluck the price is HIGH!

Reactions: MZ36M

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even with tires? Thanks for the fill-in, not sure what the resale is on stock stuff.

My last two cars that I sold stuff from, I was able to get between four and five hundred for the stock wheels and tires, both of which (Pontiac Grand Am, Scion tC) had more miles at the time of sale.

Open to feedback of course if I need a more realistic price.

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
maybe around 400 with tires shipped, nobody really wants these anyway so it's going to be hard.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fair enough. Thanks for the input. Well, Ill see what happens.

It is after the winter, and people bend lots of wheels with our lovely Chicago roads so I may have a shot locally as well. Next stop, craigslist!

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
i'll buy them pm me with a price picked up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, pictures added. Also price updated...

Looking for $450 + Shipping with tires and NO TPMS...

Or will take $350 + Shipping WITH OUT tires and NO TPMS...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Willing to split these up? I need 1 rim, no tire, shipped to Toronto. I'd pay you well for just one rim, but it cannot have any curbrash or scratches. I bought a set of 4 here in Canada, but one of them has a slight scuff, so I'm looking for one more mint rim to complete my set for spring.

Let me know ASAP! I'll be standing by waiting to paypal you LOL!

I think you'll find many people looking for one rim, when they curb their wheels on their brand new car. I have seen a few sets get sold individually on mazda forums, but I wasn't in need at that point in time. Anyway, let me know!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Willing to split these up? I need 1 rim, no tire, shipped to Toronto. I'd pay you well for just one rim, but it cannot have any curbrash or scratches. I bought a set of 4 here in Canada, but one of them has a slight scuff, so I'm looking for one more mint rim to complete my set for spring.

Let me know ASAP! I'll be standing by waiting to paypal you LOL!

I think you'll find many people looking for one rim, when they curb their wheels on their brand new car. I have seen a few sets get sold individually on mazda forums, but I wasn't in need at that point in time. Anyway, let me know!

Unfortunately I sold the set as a whole locally yesterday. I got my whole $450! Thank you Craigslist...

Moderators if you could please lock this thread. Thanks!!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Post deleted. I don't want to rock the boat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.