2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some switchback LED off of Amazon. Anyone can install them with ease you don't even need tools. There's a few ways you could install it. 1) through the wheel well by taking off the liner. 2) take the headlight out and do it that way. 3) (the way I did it) just stick your hand under the light fixture through the engine bay. Took maybe 10 minutes total to install. The first one I put in it did hyperflash at first but I unplugged it then flipped the plug around and it was fine. So far no issues. And I love them they are so bright. I'm too lazy to go back and edit where I forgot to mention the switchback LEDs the plug on those plug into where your light bulb sits now.Demo video Here's the Amazon linkI got the last apparently of the correct bulb. So you may have to wait for new ones to come in

·
Registered
486 Posts
Got some switchback LED off of Amazon. Anyone can install them with ease you don't even need tools. There's a few ways you could install it. 1) through the wheel well by taking off the liner. 2) take the headlight out and do it that way. 3) (the way I did it) just stick your hand under the light fixture through the engine bay. Took maybe 10 minutes total to install. The first one I put in it did hyperflash at first but I unplugged it then flipped the plug around and it was fine. So far no issues. And I love them they are so bright. I'm too lazy to go back and edit where I forgot to mention the switchback LEDs the plug on those plug into where your light bulb sits now.Demo video Here's the Amazon linkI got the last apparently of the correct bulb. So you may have to wait for new ones to come in
What size bulb did you get? Thinking about doing this as well. How they holding up?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No pics just that video I linked in the post. And we frost tried to take the headlights out but we were able to just reach our hands behind the headlight and pull them that way but it's tight

1 - 5 of 5 Posts