2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought this car(2010 Mazda 3 2.5 GT) for about a month. Everything was running and working perfectly until yesterday morning when I started up the car I got an airbag light flashing. The code is 19. Has anyone encountered this error before and fixed the problem or know what this error means and knows how to fix it? thanks in advance.

·
Working Class Hero
3,653 Posts
Restraint control memory is full. I'd have a dealer plug it in and see what can be done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Restraint control memory is full. I'd have a dealer plug it in and see what can be done.

Hi, thanks for the reply...Why the RCM memory be full though? I weren't in a accident nor go over any big bumps.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, there are occasions when I start up the car it checks the battery, seat belt, airbag and etc all the light indicators would go off after few seconds indicating everything is working. But most times when I start the car the airbag flashing light stays on flashing.

·
Working Class Hero
3,653 Posts
Again, have the dealer plug it on and give you choices.

·
Registered
5 Posts
according to my 2013 mazda 3 service manual a code 19 or known as B1932 is Driver-side air bag module
circuit open circuit or resistance high. I would include some photos trouble shooting for that code from the service manual, but this forum does not allow me to upload photos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts