2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,
I have a 2010 Mazda 3, and it's been a great little car. Lately I been having problems with it starting. It could happen at any time. Sometimes I can drive for days before it won't start. I have to carry a portable jump start pack with me at all time. I took it to a auto repair shop. They had the car for a couple of days, and charge $104, and still could not find anything.

Has anybody had this problem and any suggestion to get it fix?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does it crank and not fire for a while? Could be the fuel pump.
Thanks for the reply Mike C. I can usually drive for a few days with no problem. Then one morning, nothing. Completely dead. It does not crank over at all. Hook it up to a battery pack, and it starts up right away. Strange.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have something that is draining the battery. You need to either start looking for whats doing this or find somebody who knows how to find it.
Thanks Arathol for the reply. But, I'm way ahead of you. Yes, I do have something draining my battery. Yes, I am looking into what is draining the battery. And yes, I took it to a shop to see if they can find out what the problem is. Nothing so far. That's the reason for this post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts