2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know (I had no idea and didnt ever see anything on here yet or I missed it) Koni now has 2010 yellows for our cars. I called tire rack, and even though they are not listed on the web site they have them in stock, and I ordered a set of fronts from them, they are calling me tomorrow about the rears because the guy said that he wasnt sure if they had them from koni yet. The fronts are 20 bucks less at tire rack than they are straight from Koni so thats at least a little money that could go to shipping. Just letting everyone know if its old news then sorry.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
part # for 2010 Front struts
8741 1487LSport
8741 1487RSport

Part number for 2009
8741 1487LSport
8741 1487RSport

Part # for 2010 rear struts
8040 1351Sport

Part # for 2009 rear struts
8040 1350Sport

I guess they only changed in the rear, I should hear back from Tire Rack today on whether they can get them or not.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just brought the front from Koni and they said the rear were on back order for five to eight weeks
so let me know what Tirerack says and i may just order the rear from then if they are in stock

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just got an email from Anthony ay Black Mamba Motorsports saying he's received the 2010 rear shocks and mine will be shipped Monday. Not sure what kind of deal Tirerack has on the yellows but bmm has them for 550 shipped.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i just emailed Black Mamba i hope they can ship just the rears to me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah rears are backordered until mid to late April, I ordered the ones for the 2008 instead.

·
Registered
261 Posts
They're not backordered from my understanding. I just got confirmation this past week that black mamba was receiving a shipment and mine were going to be shipped soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts