2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading around and looking at pictures.... I read Mazda dropped the led leg cabin lights and the side marker lights on the mirrors. Also read about the bigger insert on the grill giving the already cheezy smile a buck tooth look. I liked the slim grill inserts and the side marker lights on the mirrors.

Now, looking at pictures from my local dealerships here in the great northwest i've seen Mazda3's with different models, both including side marker lights and without... on same models.

For example, One site had pictures of a Mazda 3 5dr sport with sunroof/bose and with side marker mirror lights. Another picture with same options had no side marker mirror lights. both had the smaller grill insert btw.

Also to note, all the I model sedans i have found dont have the side marker mirror lights... makes sense.

So as you can see... im totally confused by which models/year has the side marker lights.

The person I read this info stated the 2010.5 did away with the side marker mirror lights, and the LED leg lights.

I'm about to buy a Graphite Meca Mazda3 5dr sport with sunroof/bose speaker package (which is hard to find actually). Dealer told me he found one and will have it here for me to buy soon.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the package im getting is the "moonroof" bose package. Kinda hard to not see those :) Did yours have side marker mirror lights and indoor leg led lights? What model did you snag? Mazda3 5dr Sport or Touring? Visually the only difference I have seen between the two is the HID lights on the touring model. Other then that they appear to be the same.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts