2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
The One and Only
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just what the title says. Post your pictures from all angles you have and list all the info you have on your wheels and tires. PM the OP if you have any specific questions that are not related to this thread. Lets keep it clean and show off your wheels! Thanks!

1. Wheel size and offsets

2. Tire size

3. Suspension mods

·
Registered
97 Posts
Before (absolutely no mods)

After

18x7.5 Exel BK-7

·
Smells of Elderberries
633 Posts

Enkei RPF1's 17x7.5, +48 offset, 205/50/17, 15.2lbs.... going to put on some 225/45/17 tires this spring, also looking into getting them powder coated metallic graphite soon (a curb jumped out and bit me a few weeks ago LOL) Also want to get 5-10mm spacers for the rear

·
Registered
987 Posts
here's mine. yeah, i know tires aren't black enough, it needs lowered, and the wheel well is dirty...bla, bla, bla...225/40/R18 offset? dunno. about the same as a MS3

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi,

I just had my RX-8 rims powder coated over the winter. The color is "Silver Vein".

BeEvil

·
Registered
30 Posts
well the +40's came in there not very flush at all the lip of the wheel sticks out and the tire sticks out a little over the lip so i would be flingin crap all over my car. Its a good thing i ordered the +50 and they come tomorrow. so could some one help me out and tell me what cars share our bolt patten so I know who to market the +40 to thanks
So here is some pics of Enkei FD-05 17x7 +50 offset sorry took these with my iphone

ill get a pic up of the +40 for anyone intrested i just dont really wanna take these off

·
zoom freakin' zoom
613 Posts
Wheels are looking good guys.....and glad you said something 2010mazda3 or I would have thought they were bronze. lol

Here's Tamz summer set-up....16" RX-8 wheels with the stock tires for now (once these are toast I'll be shopping around for some 225/50/16's). :) Wheels are 16x7.5 +50 offset.

And for anyone interested the specs of the 3i wheels are 16x6.5 +50

Reactions: krimson viper

·
The One and Only
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This thread is for...

1. Pictures

2. Wheel Size and Offset

3. Tire Size

4. Suspension Mods

Please just post this stuff and PM the original poster if you have any specific questions. Thank You! :cool 1:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Rota Torque 17x8 +48
Continental DWS 225/45

·
Token Fiero Owner
375 Posts
RX-8 rims, 18x8(?) powdercoated to close to body color.

from different angles and in different lights it can look closer to or further from the same color. \o/

Reactions: watchnu

·
Registered
703 Posts
18 x 7.5 Ace Spyders
225/40 Falkens

Reactions: watchnu
1 - 20 of 263 Posts