2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 2011 mazda 3 about 2 months ago but there aren't really a lot of performance parts out yet BUT there are some parts that fit the 2010 and the 2011 but they are few and far what im wondering is if anyone can confirm if performance parts for the 2010 can fit the 2011 (turbos, intakes......etc)

·
1,091 Posts
You can certainly fit a GT2871, GT3071, GT3076- though you'll need to get a manifold as well, just judging based on previous generation car that currently run these turbos. The only straight bolt-in turbo replacement is essentially a modified K04 from BNR. Definitely a lot of things that can be done prior to replacing the turbo though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no im not kidding and i believe thats what these forums are for sharing information and helping others so how bout you NOT be a douche cause i bet i know things that you dont know about...........

·
Registered
238 Posts
all the turbos will fit without the manifold upgrade. I have the KO6 on mine.:)

Reactions: ajeezy

·
Registered
92 Posts
no im not kidding and i believe thats what these forums are for sharing information and helping others so how bout you NOT be a douche cause i bet i know things that you dont know about...........
Wow dude, you need to chill out. You haven't even seen "douche". That thread's a sticky, which defaults it to the top of the forum. Your thread title is even practically the same, so I bet you could've found it by searching, too. Help us help you.

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
2 Things

1. Great way to introduce yourself to the forums
2. What things do you know that I don't know about?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.