2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's been great fun to drive, but we needed a truck. One vehicle has to go. My loss! Have just listed my car on Dallas Craigslist and Facebook marketplace. Have been lurking around in your forum to learn a little more about my car. Thought I'd also post a for sale here. Hopefully my pictures can be seen...
Received regular maintenance and was kept garaged. Car had only 1 issue in past 9 years. Resolved with a new turbo installed by the dealer while under warranty (2010?). No problems since. There are some scratches and a few small dents around the inside of the driver door/window frame (See photos) and few minor dings and scratches consistent with age. Overall very good condition. One owner - 71,351 gentle miles. Has literally been driven by a grandma (me ;) She can get up and go, but has nevered been abused. New tires with less than 500 miles on them. New Texas inspection done less than 45 days ago. After-market satellite radio was professionalled wired into sound system. Radio is in spot where ashtray would live. Radio, remote, ashtray, lighter, owners manuals included. Car is all original equipment. Let me know if you need more info and/or photos. Car is located just north of Dallas Fort Worth airport. 9,700.00 OBO call mike 214-529-4556
Thanks for your time!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts