2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2006 Mazda 3 S and the headlights are horribly faded. I am looking to replace the headlight assemblies and then also install a couple LED headlights. Does anyone here know of any place to buy the headlight assemblies? Also, I am looking into the below headlights to put into them (H7 bulb type), does anyone see any issue(s) with this?

Below are 2 headlight assemblies i'm considering. Does anyone know of anything about these or anything better?

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Headlights-Assemblies-BN8P510L0C-BN8P510K0C/dp/B08CNM696L

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hatchback or sedan? You'll notice that the vast majority of aftermarket headlight options are for sedans -- they look similar to the hatchback's, but I believe they're slightly narrower.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hatchback or sedan? You'll notice that the vast majority of aftermarket headlight options are for sedans -- they look similar to the hatchback's, but I believe they're slightly narrower.
sedan. know of any good quality ones for the sedan? it is an '06 mazda3 S, 2.3L

·
Registered
12 Posts
sedan. know of any good quality ones for the sedan? it is an '06 mazda3 S, 2.3L
No -- I've got a hatchback. Have you already searched the Appearance & Interior forum for 2004-2009 here? You might also check that section's counterpart at mazda3forums.com, and search /r/mazda3 at Reddit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts