2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new here! Not only am I a first time Mazda owner but It's also my first car, I'm absolutely in love with my 3 and I've already done a few modifications but only cosmetic until now. Was wondering if anyone here is knowledgeable on exhausts for the 1.6 model (as far as I'm aware it's a non-US model?). I've tried looking and the only thing I've really found which I could get here is a cat-back exhaust from Ulter which I believe is a Polish company. I've also looked into back boxes, but I don't think it's possible to get one that fits the 1.6 Mazda3 without cutting the exhaust and welding (Which I would like to avoid if possible). Wanted to know if there was any other options for me and if not, if anyone can vouch for Ulter?

Cheers guys!

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,265 Posts
Hi guys, new here! Not only am I a first time Mazda owner but It's also my first car, I'm absolutely in love with my 3 and I've already done a few modifications but only cosmetic until now. Was wondering if anyone here is knowledgeable on exhausts for the 1.6 model (as far as I'm aware it's a non-US model?). I've tried looking and the only thing I've really found which I could get here is a cat-back exhaust from Ulter which I believe is a Polish company. I've also looked into back boxes, but I don't think it's possible to get one that fits the 1.6 Mazda3 without cutting the exhaust and welding (Which I would like to avoid if possible). Wanted to know if there was any other options for me and if not, if anyone can vouch for Ulter?

Cheers guys!
It's good if you like the exhaust sound.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts