2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for all who dont know me my name is anthony.
I own a 2004 mazda 3 lava orange sedan - this color was discontinued in 2005 so its very rare

here is some pics of my ride from stock to modded, enjoy it because i sure do!

specs:

17" alloy wheels
Tpms
5speed manual
6 disc cd player
xenon headlights
auto dim autolink mirror
rear wing spoiler
moon roof
abs/sac/sab package

mods:

Ebc Rotors
Ebc Green pads
Mazda rx-8 18" shinka wheels
OEM JDM Yellow fogs
OEM Led taillights
TWM short shifter
Mazdaspeed protege knob
Simota Carbon Fiber intake
Original Stock Fogs with Yellow Rockblocker overlays
Nokya Hyper Yellow h11 bulbs
Axela Badge


Stock Photos of my ride







Ebc Rotors with Ebc Green pads


Yellow Rock Blocker Overlay film with nokya hyper yellow h11 bulbs (being replaced with OEM YELLOW Fogs)



TWM Short Shifter and Mazdaspeed Protege Knob


OEM Led tail lights


Mazda Rx-8 Shinka Wheels with Painted Orange Calipers with mazda decals


Simota Carbon Fiber intake
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=15118352

this car now has 98400 miles and it still looks great!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,645 Posts
Everything looks so different from when you first got it. Your little baby looks all grown up.

Off Topic: I see my old bike in the background :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
love to see an orange sedan!

we have hardly any in Toronto, and none in the club that are currently active.

Car looks great!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Broli said:
love to see an orange sedan!

we have hardly any in Toronto, and none in the club that are currently active.

Car looks great!
thanks for looking, theres not that many sedans or hb's here in orange! i'll see one once in awhile, but as for the color i love it! best thing i ever invested!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
AxelaSpeed said:
Broli said:
love to see an orange sedan!

we have hardly any in Toronto, and none in the club that are currently active.

Car looks great!
thanks for looking, theres not that many sedans or hb's here in orange! i'll see one once in awhile, but as for the color i love it! best thing i ever invested!
yep, i agree, best investment, ever, i had a titanium grey, but i traded in for the orange.

the RX8 rims look particularly great, what do u use to keep them so damn shinny?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well during spring and before fall i like to wax them, and i use the mothers cleaner spray and it does a good job!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
diggin the Lava Orange. Have a friend who owns a 5 dr LO and thier plate says "OLA" :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
AxelaSpeed said:
well during spring and before fall i like to wax them, and i use the mothers cleaner spray and it does a good job!
i'll say it does!!

my rims are so dirty i think i need to replace them!

lol

:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
AxelaSpeed said:
oh wow, red blur that miata is sexy
Yeah I love the color, as does my wife. After the turbo install last fall, the thing is friggin FAST!! :thumbup:
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top