2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the Maryland/Washington DC area. I posted on local craigslist, but wanted to get the word out so I joined the forum. Apparently I can't post the link since I don't have the post count. Feel free to message me if you are interested and I can forward you to the craigslist post.

Selling a full Mazda 3 Koni Sport Kit. The springs have about 30k miles on them, but are in great shape and will go forever. The koni sport yellow adjustable shocks are brand new in box. I want $700 for the kit by itself. Hard to find, and often more expensive even when on sale.

Also selling the SPC performance adjustable rear control arms. 30k on these as well, but so robust I can't imagine these ever going bad. $50 for both.

If needed, I can sell you two brand new strut mate front strut tower mounts which will make it easier to install this kit without having to remove the stock springs from your old struts. Basically just throw the springs on the front struts and use these mounts and you can avoid the time wasted trying to move parts/springs to new struts. Amazon sells them for 42, I'll sell them both for $70

$820 for all the suspension stuff. Might ship if there is serious interest, but I'd rather not and I don't think it would be cheap.

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to put OBO on the message above. Also, I'll lower it to $600 OBO. I'm looking to sell these cause they are just sitting in my garage and way too stiff a suspension setup for my sad back, so make me an offer if you think you are interested.

Thanks,
Pablo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts