2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looky what i woke up too today lets just say not a good day wrote up a ticket just waiting to see what they say

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes the CorkSport cat back

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
How'd you see this?

Please don't tell me CS's exhaust are you going to start failing now...

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Assuming based on your sig, Corksport?
I'm on the app. Didn't see the sig. Funny my buddies 07 speed just got a cracked in the exhaust. Corksport is sending him a new piece of the exhaust buy said it won't ship till the end of the king. He's pissed. Plus it rattled against the frame. Corksport said to buy the new hangers. He did and it still rattles. He says he's taking it off and going with an ultimate Racing exhaust.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i hope not i checked all the other welds on the exhaust they look good this one looks bad lol its a tig weld they should look like a row of dimes.... but i woke up and heard a leak so i looked where its was coming from and sure enough BOOM theres a crack!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm on the app. Didn't see the sig. Funny my buddies 07 speed just got a cracked in the exhaust. Corksport is sending him a new piece of the exhaust buy said it won't ship till the end of the king. He's pissed. Plus it rattled against the frame. Corksport said to buy the new hangers. He did and it still rattles. He says he's taking it off and going with an ultimate Racing exhaust.

did he have to sent the old one back???

Crappy. How many miles has it been on the car?
had it on the car since june 15 2012

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
CS at their finest. How does a weld like that pass inspection? CS has great customer service because they get a ton of practice every day.I'm always amazed at the amount of people that swing off CS's nuts.

MSF is the best for that. CS can do no wrong over there.

Yay Corksport. Your products are the best.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
lol that would have not passed inspection in my welding shop! yes i am a weld and fabricator... and its been only 11 months lol

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
CS at their finest. How does a weld like that pass inspection? CS has great customer service because they get a ton of practice every day. I'm always amazed at the amount of people that swing off CS's nuts.

MSF is the best for that. CS can do no wrong over there.

Yay Corksport. Your products are the best. :thumbup 1:
:( great wonder how long till their springs snap in half on me.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they better not snap im riding on them too!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I wanted to return my CS rsb because its known to fail and got rejected... after that ive been holding off on purchasing parts from them. Now im in the market for exhaust and this was on my list but now im not sure if i wanna buy this...

their CS plate relocation kit cant stay in one place it keeps getting loose and the frame keeps tiling even car wash makes it tilt, The rbs breaks and the skyactiv sri dont work as advertised, now their exhaust fails wow. lol failsport.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wanted to return my CS rsb because its known to fail and got rejected... after that ive been holding off on purchasing parts from them. Now im in the market for exhaust and this was on my list but now im not sure if i wanna buy this...

their CS plate relocation kit cant stay in one place it keeps getting loose and the frame keeps tiling even car wash makes it tilt, The rbs breaks and the skyactiv sri dont work as advertised, now their exhaust fails wow. lol failsport.
ii have their plate relocation kit works great never moves... try and take your back off and reinstall putting a little bit of the blue (temporary) lock tight and also make sure you use the locking nuts they provided...

also i love the sound of the CS exhaust im not goin to let a little thing turn me away unless they dont do anything about it

I sure hope not. Off topic but do you get a clunk in the front suspension over bumps with the springs.

no noise at all pretty quiet i like it lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
ii have their plate relocation kit works great never moves... try and take your back off and reinstall putting a little bit of the blue (temporary) lock tight and also make sure you use the locking nuts they provided...

also i love the sound of the CS exhaust im not goin to let a little thing turn me away unless they dont do anything about it

no noise at all pretty quiet i like it lol
I dont run the front plate anymore i think the car looks good w/o the front plate.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts