2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello M3R family, I just got my first mazda which is also my first car. I leased (mainly for financial reasons) a 2015 mazda 3 I GT sedan, and it is completely stock as of right now. I just ordered the JBR short ram intake for the 2.0 Skyactiv, and am excited to feel/hear the difference. Chose JBR over CS for the apparently better MAF housing and also because it was cheaper. I plan to do some other easily removable mods in case I do end up turning it in in 3 years, though I plan to lease to own. Any bolt on suggestions? Or removal cosmetic changes? Saw a nice set of plasti dipped rims on a '14 M3 that interested me. I'll post some pics soon and maybe a comparison of the stock vs JBR intake.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some pics. First one is on the street in Manhattan. Second is in Brooklyn, after I attached my Bumptek RP-60. I think its the sleekest looking bumper guard, and it protected my friend's 335 one time when he got tapped. The other two shots were taken at stoplights with views of the Freedom Tower and Times Square. The intake shipped today so I'll have some pics of that pretty soon.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts