2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1993 FD wheels, 16x8. Approximately 13lbs each.
Will fit any Mazda3/Mazdaspeed3 stock brake kit. Should fit Mazda 6 as well
Will not clear front brakes on a MS6 without spacers.
Tires are Hanhook Venture R-S3, 225/50/16 and make GREAT track tires as well as street use though they are 140 treadrating so they wont last forever on the street (~14k miles babying it from new).
I did less than 1000 miles on them in total. Did 4 track days on 3 of them, 1 track day on other (replaced it when original tire was damaged). Tons and tons of life left on all 4. Virtually unworn.

$600 local, Orlando

I have high resolution pics of all 4 individual if you want. Wheels are in pretty good condition but not flawless. Only 2 have center caps

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Kido you need to have a paper that includes your username, forum name, and todays date for the items still for sell. Sorry didnt see this earlier otherwise would have told you when you posted it

Thank you

·
Fighter of Foo
187 Posts
Just curious, but you know these will fit a Speed 3? I was under the impression that they won't fit the 2nd gen speed 3.

·
Fighter of Foo
187 Posts
Sorry, will get the pics later (at work).

Zmarko, they definitely will clear Speed3, either gen. Not sure if this profile is public or not but - https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/405281_10150965271901781_1591360434_n.jpg That is a guy I know with the exact wheels on a stock brake MS3 Gen2. I know a bunch of Gen1s on them too.
Thanks for the link! Wish I had that info a few weeks ago when a local guy was selling FD rims for $200. :argh 1: Wanting a set for my winter set up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.