2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been searching around and I haven't seen if this setup has been attempted.

Looking at 18x8.5 +35 wheels and I was wondering if it would fit on my '15 sTouring? Importantly, I'm sitting pretty low on Corksport Springs. Tire suggestions would be great! I'm sure I'll be putting on 225s or lower

·
Jaffa Cake Addict
385 Posts
I'm lower than CS springs and run a wider setup (18x9.5 +38 w/ 225-40/r18) and it only rubs on some corners during autocross. My rear fenders are rolled

·
Registered
246 Posts
I was just about to ask the same thing. I have my car on Corksport springs and was thinking of getting Konig Hypergrams. About $200 per and they only weigh 17.41lbs each. That is Enkei RPF1 weight at way lower cost. Could we please get some pics of peoples current rim/tire combos on Corksport springs? Its one thing to fit, its another to know how it looks before you purchase.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to have to bump this since I was planning on buying wheels very soon. I was hoping someone could give me advise on tire size as well. I want something beefier like 245/35 or 255/35, but I think with the spring setup 235/40 would be best.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
18x8.5 et35 will SURELY RUB. I've buddies who are on 18x8.5 et45 wrapped with 245/40 & they had to roll rear fenders to get rid of rubbing.
Thanks for the response! This is good to know. Time to hunt down some different wheels.

Anyone up for suggestions with no rub with no fender rolling on Corksport springs?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions: M3Dude
1 - 6 of 6 Posts