2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a head unit to replace my stock "non smart" one. I was looking at carnaviplayer.com/aftermarket-navigation-auto-radio-for-mazda-3-2014-2017-p-1122 but heard bad things.

Does anyone recommend one?

Thanks,

·
Registered
33 Posts
Has anyone tried this?

I am interested in upgrading the "non-smart" stock head unit in my 3 iTouring as well. Has anyone tried this Car Navi Player or anything similar to it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks! I've actually looked at that thread already. I was hoping to find the same Seicane S100 that Move Over installed but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet.

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
This is interesting

This is a good find, I wonder if anyone else has installed this model? I've found a few different aftermarket stereos on the Seicane website but the customer service reviews are mostly terrible.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Were you able to install this unit?
I've had this head unit installed for just about a couple months now. So far it has worked great. The sound quality is good and the steering wheel controls work fine. It is compatible with the AUX and USB inputs. I ordered the CD/DVD player that comes with it and that works fine as well. If you guys have any questions just shoot me a private message, I'd be more than willing to help with any questions you might have about it!

Attachments

Reactions: Ondrej

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do all the Steering buttons work with it? how hard was it to install? did you have to run any wires or were you able to just use existing wire runs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts