2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so i now have a 14 i Touring with the tech package and CD player. As you can see from the picture provided, Dual 12v outlets is standard. I can only find 1! Its the one in the center console with the USB ports. Does anyone know where the other one is?

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think what happens is that when you get the tech package, it takes out one of the outlets. If you look back at the picture, the single 12v outlet is part of a package option, and most likely, part of the tech package, so it was taken out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Okay, so i now have a 14 i Touring with the tech package and CD player. As you can see from the picture provided, Dual 12v outlets is standard. I can only find 1! Its the one in the center console with the USB ports. Does anyone know where the other one is?
I have an 14 i touring without the tech package and I have dual 12v out lets in the center console. One on each side of the USB port, the one of the drivers side is always on the the other is switched.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.