2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so after not seeing anybody put the 2010 to 2011 lip on the new 2012 bumper I decided to try it, I have mixed feelings, the side fits just fine but because the way the new 2012 bumper flares out in the middle the middle section of the lip sits in a lot so I decided to paint the middle black...well here you go guys

·
Registered
67 Posts
Do you have any other pictures of it? Might consider but I have a black car so idk if it'll be that big of a difference lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'd get the side skirts at some point to match this lip. Either that or paint it black. Would look cool if the skirts are installed to match the body color of the car. It would make the car look lowered.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Alright so after not seeing anybody put the 2010 to 2011 lip on the new 2012 bumper I decided to try it, I have mixed feelings, the side fits just fine but because the way the new 2012 bumper flares out in the middle the middle section of the lip sits in a lot so I decided to paint the middle black...well here you go guys
And what a lot it is...

Where did you get the lip? Aftermarket part or OEM? Could you not install the lip forward more? I want to install this on mine for a future mod project. *Rubs hands together*

·
Registered
124 Posts
anyone can provide a part number for this lip? I think it would be a nice addition to the my 3. I already have the side skirts and this would complete the set up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts