2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, there is no room to park her on the street during the winter time.

So she's in storage....

Gave her a nice wash, clay bar (which holy crap it makes all the difference in the world, the paint is glass smooth now), polish and wax! This is my first time fully detailing a car as well.

Total time spent: 6 hours!

This is before:

This is after

I still have to wipe down the interior and going to condition the leather with Autoglym leather balm.

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Looks great, I am so glad I have a garage now, no more bird crap and random stuff getting on my car!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol birds will crap on your car even if you park inside, they watch you and the second you put your car outside, it's like they aim their assholes at your car and shit all over it lol

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looks good. One suggestion.....like you, I haven't lowered my 3 as we like the ride quality. To minimize the "SUV" gap between the tire and body, I clean the wheel wells every time I wash our car, and spray with Black Magic tire shine.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good. One suggestion.....like you, I haven't lowered my 3 as we like the ride quality. To minimize the "SUV" gap between the tire and body, I clean the wheel wells every time I wash our car, and spray with Black Magic tire shine.
thanks for the tip! Will do that for next time!

The building is doing some repair to the floors in the garage so my car is probably covered in dust now lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts