2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mazda 3 Lover
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

badly need you help. its practically 1 year now that ive upgraded my car sound system. 2 amp(one mono and one 4 channel), 4 tweeter, 4 speakers and a dual sub or 600 watt rms each. but recently, having an issue whereby after 10 mins( it really varies. sometimes after 5 mins, sometimes after 20 mins etc), the rear left speaker suddenly plays louder than the other 3 speakers. sometimes it gets back to normal after few minutes but sometimes its till I switch off my car.
have someone faced the same issue or is aware of what is causing this issue?

thanks

·
Mazda 3 Lover
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nav voice comes out of left front speaker. I'd bet that's your issue, turn it off.
do you think so? because at the beginning, all was ok. after some months, its was like if a take my car during 4 days, it does that only 1 day but recently, its everytime I take my car. anyway, may try. do you know how to turn it off?

·
Registered
313 Posts
do you think so? because at the beginning, all was ok. after some months, its was like if a take my car during 4 days, it does that only 1 day but recently, its everytime I take my car. anyway, may try. do you know how to turn it off?
@Talontsi90 makes a good point actually. Since rear speakers are not as prominent as front ones, I would try something first. If you hooked up separate channels for each speaker, turn your fade control all the way toward the front speakers only. Then drive around for a good bit of time disregarding the rears. Use your NAV while playing music. See if everything works as it should.

I have never noticed if the rear left speaker is turned down when the NAV voice comes on; again, the front ones dominate the system. So, if it were me, I would do the same test as above using only the rear speakers.

I believe that a bit of testing will help in diagnosing the problem rather than making changes without knowing what the real cause. It's your system of course, so do what you want. This is just a suggestion. Good luck and let us know what you learn!

·
Registered
313 Posts
For what it's worth, I don't believe that the rear speakers are involved at all when the NAV audio comes on. I think that the front driver's side speakers are the only ones affected. If this is correct, you're going to have to diagnose an issue within your after-market system. Check your work and see if everything is functioning as intended.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts