2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to pick up some 07 ms3 rims for my 2010 HB... i have yet to find pictures posted with this set up.

Anyone got any pics or links for this? I searched and searched!

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm dont look as good as i had hoped... i might just wait and get the new ones...

but i might have to see more pics... the offset seems soo weak

·
Super Moderator
602 Posts
I think they look like boo boo

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i kinda agree. it doesnt flow well with the lines of the car. well, there goes that idea out the door. they looked great on the previous gen....

i really want the tsw nurburgrings!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I disagree with you haters! :)

Also note: if you just looked at the first pic, he's not lowered. Lowering makes a big difference.

·
Super Moderator
602 Posts
sorry but I still don't like them. Not trying to be a "hater" but I don't think they look good on the last gen either, not my style.

·
Registered
253 Posts
sorry but I still don't like them. Not trying to be a "hater" but I don't think they look good on the last gen either, not my style.
Same here.

·
Registered
228 Posts
everybody has different styles I like 'em specially on the CWP

·
Registered
703 Posts
I think they look good. I was going to get a set but had a little bit of a hard time finding them locally. To each their own I guess.

·
CARPE ZM
74 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I would like to get some current gen speed3 rims though. Those are SICK

·
Registered
331 Posts
Am I we todd it because I can't see any of the pics..... :confused:
I'm not sure why you cant see the photos in the link? Everyone else seems to be able to. Did you actually click on the link?

BeEvil

·
Registered
331 Posts
I would like to get some current gen speed3 rims though. Those are SICK
Check out my album. The rims are off of a totaled 2009 RX-8. They were scratched and chipped so I had them powder coated "Silver Vein" over the winter. Essentially they are the same as the 2010 MS3 rims.

BeEvil

·
CARPE ZM
74 Posts
I'm not sure why you cant see the photos in the link? Everyone else seems to be able to. Did you actually click on the link?

BeEvil
Yes. I did, in fact, click on the link. I'm not a moron. I just see the posts talking about the pics, but no pics. Do I have to be registered to see the pics?

This is what the first post in that thread looks like to me:

I just got back from having the guys mount some new rubber on my wheels and install them on the car. Thought I would share. Please don't mind the shitty iPhone pics.

Before, with the winters on the stock wheels.

and after...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Check out my album. The rims are off of a totaled 2009 RX-8. They were scratched and chipped so I had them powder coated "Silver Vein" over the winter. Essentially they are the same as the 2010 MS3 rims.

BeEvil
How much did it cost to powdercoat? I want to just do my stock ones fairly dark because I like the stock ones, and I'm a cheap bastard.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yes. I did, in fact, click on the link. I'm not a moron. I just see the posts talking about the pics, but no pics. Do I have to be registered to see the pics?

This is what the first post in that thread looks like to me:
I know you're not a moron, you're a we todd. LOL. :shocked:

Maybe you do need to register? Not sure. Did any of you other guys need to register before you could see the photos? Maybe the security settings on your computers aren't allowing you to see the photos?

BeEvil

·
Registered
331 Posts
How much did it cost to powdercoat? I want to just do my stock ones fairly dark because I like the stock ones, and I'm a cheap bastard.
It cost me $400 CAD to get them powder coated. The guy even warrantees his workmanship for life.

BeEvil

Reactions: aco512
1 - 20 of 34 Posts